Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

I recently had a 'spa afternoon' at a local salon. I had an eyebrow wax, massage, and ended with a haircut. The wax/massage were great, but EEK on the haircut. The stylist did the whole thing - wash/cut/dry in about 25 minutes total, and sent me away looking like this (taken as soon as I got home from the cut)

From worst haircut ever


I think when I walk out of a cut/style, my hair should look better than it'll ever look again! And while the stylist didn't butcher me, my hair didn't look particularly good either.

Once again, a well thought-out letter saves the day. I let the salon know of my experience, maturely and calmly (and in detail), and the owner re-did my hair this afternoon. She showed my original photos to the stylist who did my hair, and when asked what he thought of the cut he said 'BLECH!' without realizing he had done it. They were both extremely apologetic about my experience, and now I have a great cut and they have a happy client. Ahhhh I love good service! Here's me now. :-)

From worst haircut ever

2 comments:

TLee said...

oooooh, MUCH better! so cute!

awesomehaley said...

I think your new cut is fantastic! You look great :)